Music Banter - View Single Post - Big3 for de mod
Thread: Big3 for de mod
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 03:06 AM   #39 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
Just to get things back on track, this is what Hiu was banned for:

A guy walks into a petrol station.

Not Funny
The comment was derived from:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
Im not impressed to got a laugh from a gas station attendant because its Taboo to hate black people.
First of all, this makes no fucking sense whatsoever, and sometimes I really want to know if english is thebig3's second laguage or something, secondly, more importantly, Hiu isn't making a racist joke, he's playing on Big3's own words.

To be banned for that is bullshit. I can understand if he had racially directed it at someone but the way in which this word was used was not racism. If thats racism then you may as well call the dictionary racist becasue it "states" the word ****** too.

I'd like to think we are adult enough to realise there is nothing vindictive about the way profanities are used on this site by us posters. Sometimes they are, deal with them accordingly, but when they're just out there directed at no one, take a large grain of salt and build a bloody bridge.

I'm not vouching for Hiu, I just don't think the decision was not justified in comparrison to everything else that is said on these boards.