Music Banter - View Single Post - Big3 for de mod
Thread: Big3 for de mod
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 06:45 AM   #43 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
here here....
If either of you don't like the job I do, fine. I'm in and out of here on a constant basis and I check in as frequently as I do to make sure everythings on the up and up. But I'm not here constantly and I can't see everything.

Yes, English is my first language. Just because I type quickly and don't double check my spelling like it was a term paper shouldn't put my decision making into question.

Everyone seems to have a problem with an administration, on Music Banter or otherwise. We don't catch that which you think is offensive, we only persecute those who are unfairly targeted.

Hiu reports and complains about anyone he doesn't like, as with a handful of other posters. If anyone here is bias, its those lodging complaints against those who they simply hope to drive from the boards. As I've stated previously, I catch what I catch, I can't see everything.

The fifteen year old parade of would-be anarchists is obnoxious. As far as I know most of you aren't working full time and have much more time to lounge around MB at your leisure. Im not expected to catch everyting, thats why theres some 6-odd moderators. Only one mod questioned my banning of Hiu, the rest backed me up. No one bitches that the other mods don't catch things.

This witch hunt distrubs me. Furthermore, I find it disgusting that you'd back someone up calling for my demoding on the grounds that he's hoping to improve the boards. I don't want to blow my own horn here, but between Hiu and myself, I don't think its a tough call as to whos ultimate goal is to improve the boards, and whos here to be a detrement.