Music Banter - View Single Post - Offensive language on the boards
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 11:48 AM   #24 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks
It comes down to this, regardless of what this poll shows, that word will not be used on MusicBanter for any reason. It's uneccessary and insulting. MusicBanter is a safe and relaxing enviroment, and profanity of that level will not be tolerated

That made me laugh, MB is safe of course but do you think it is relaxing for the likes of billy?

Oh and I can understand the desire to not use the two words on here but they are merly words. It's different hearing them because you can detect the tone in the person's voice to see if they're joking or a racist bitch. But sarcasm is a hard thing to detect on a forum which consists of a bunch of lines of binary code translated into english. I'm not bothered by either (they don't affect me) but what ever betters the MB community I'll stand by because this is one music forum not filled with metal heads and there are actual intelligent conversations.

*moses's $.2