Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Lines from an Emo Song?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 08:40 PM   #152 (permalink)
XxPoetxOnxProzacxX
Groupie

Talking

i didn't so much read everything that was posted so some of them may have been repeated...

"If I could I would shrink myself, sink through your skin to your blood cells, remove whatever makes you hurt but I am to weak to be your cure"- Brand New

"The hardest things to say are the words that mean the most. So I'll bite my tongue til it bleeds and I doubt you'll even know."-Bayside

"So take this razor sign your name across my wrists so everyone will know who left me like this."-Bayside

"But reasons like seasons they constantly change and the reason of last year like seasons have floated away."-Something Corporate

"I can tell as you turn, I smell the sulfur so clear, and fire's a beatiful sound...And the wings that you burn turn to ashes, my dear, and ashes just fall to the ground...Yeah, we're only ashes."-Soemthing Corporate

"I will kiss every scar, and weep you are not alone...
then I'll show you that place in my chest where my heart still tries to beat." - a beautiful mistake

there's some.. i have like a million that i love...

XxMackenziexX