Music Banter - View Single Post - My Interview With H.I.M.
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 05:15 PM   #93 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.M
LOL...just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider. Making baskets is called willow craft dumb(ass).

Wiccan is a power of death that I am allowed to use on whatever I wish to use it on .
And what do you learn this version of Wicca from? The ultimate book of being a retard?

Wicca is a pagan religion which worships a pantheon of gods (coincidentally none of which have the name "The Devil", "Shaitan" or "Lucifer", however one does have goats legs and horns, and during the middle ages due to the growth of Christianity and the ostricising of Paganism he became a common image used to depict Lucifer.) It is not a power, and it cannot be used. You're getting confused with Witchcraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.M
No it's just to show that I worship HELL and all who lives there.

I just put it down so people will know who I am and knwo that I worship the devil not god
In which case you're worshipping empty space. According to Abrahamic mythology, the dimension or place referred to as "Hell" remains empty space until such a time as judgement day occurs. Until then Lucifer and his fellow demons inhabit the Earth, and the dead wait in purgatory awaiting judgement. After judgement day, Lucifer will be as imprisoned as the human souls that are sent there with him.

Learn something about the stuff you're claiming to believe. Otherwise you make a complete twat of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track
It's Paganism.
Paganism is quite a general term used to refer to the Heathen religions of Europe. It also includes worship of Odin and the Norse Gods, along with a crud load of other different belief systems, and is a little too catch-all. Wicca and Paganism in general are thousands of years old. I think the ballpark figure is 5000 years for it to have some sort of structure, but I dare say before then a less precise belief system was floating about and forming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks
Do you know that the Pentagram is NOT a Satanic symbol?
Yes and No. The upside down pentagram, which is in HIMs avatar, is adopted by the Church of Satan as a symbol of a goats head. That said, the Church of Satan (although believing in witchcraft) does not have deitic figures and instead holds in high opinion pure hedonism. It's naming is more a way of giving Christianity the two fingers, and the Church was set up by LaVey in the '60s as a money spinner.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps