Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Lines from an Emo Song?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 10:42 AM   #153 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPoetxOnxProzacxX
i didn't so much read everything that was posted so some of them may have been repeated...

"If I could I would shrink myself, sink through your skin to your blood cells, remove whatever makes you hurt but I am to weak to be your cure"- Brand New

"The hardest things to say are the words that mean the most. So I'll bite my tongue til it bleeds and I doubt you'll even know."-Bayside

"So take this razor sign your name across my wrists so everyone will know who left me like this."-Bayside

"But reasons like seasons they constantly change and the reason of last year like seasons have floated away."-Something Corporate

"I can tell as you turn, I smell the sulfur so clear, and fire's a beatiful sound...And the wings that you burn turn to ashes, my dear, and ashes just fall to the ground...Yeah, we're only ashes."-Soemthing Corporate

"I will kiss every scar, and weep you are not alone...
then I'll show you that place in my chest where my heart still tries to beat." - a beautiful mistake

there's some.. i have like a million that i love...
Nice I love that song...

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."