Music Banter - View Single Post - Girls: What do you look for in a guy?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 04:05 PM   #173 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersLabyrinthX
I'm not discriminatory in any way. But I would never DATE anyone outside my race.
You just did it again!

Don't worry, this is just an academic complaint really. Saying that you would treat one set of people any differently based on their race is discriminatory, but that doesn't mean its unnecessarily prejudiced (in my opinion). If, from past experience, you've found there's something about certain cultures which would make it difficult for you to be in a relationship with somebody from that culture... or perhaps you tend to find men of certain ethnicities more physically attractive than others... then that's fair enough but I'm pretty sure it can still be classified as discrimination. I'd say that I discriminate against white women in the same way and I'm perfectly happy to call it such!

Quote:
Dating is not the only kind of friendship and many girls are uncomfortable dating outside their race, they just dont admit it.
Yeah, I think that's true.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote