Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beauty Process
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 01:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
Well, since you mentioned hair, but wasn't ready to speak on it I'll speak.First of all, different people are attracted to different styles of hair whether it's a comb, cut, style, color, etc..., but the main point is to be confident with what you have and keep it clean everyday, ya see?blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah sh*t blah blah sh*t
straight hair from the start, yet all of a sudden decides to use that curling stuff, I'd find her so much less desirable and attractive.If I was already thinking of breaking up with her, that would be a reason why I'd immediately have to say yes.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
8. I like women that are atleast 5' 5" tall, but could fall for a shorter woman if my heart told me to.Afterall, the power of love could make you fall in love with even your worst enemy...lol.
9. I don't like naggers, plain and simple...lol!!!
10. Don't ask for and depend on all of my money all the time.Maybe you could even work a little yourself, ya hear?Cheers to beautiful people.
I didn't touch on the topic of hair because I didn't have the time for it.
You shouldn't have touched on the subject because a lot of this is a bunch of sh*t advice.

Part of the reason your advice was bad is because you were mostly talking about what you look for in a person with what you think is an attractive quality/feature for girls. If it is that important to you (and judging by the length of your post it is), post it in the guys: what do you look for in a girl thread or something.

I could pick a part this entire post.
Instead here's some advice from me to you: go off youself.

Now for some actual good/better advice to looking beautiful

1) Feeling beautiful is part of being beautiful in my opinion. When you first wake up in the morning, maybe stretch for about a minute at the least and you'll feel relaxed at the start of you day. And it just helps contribute to you being in a good mood and feeling good about yourself.

2) As for hair care, no matter your hair type, I recommend head and shoulders shampoo, dove, L'Oreal and Pantene Pro-V. Although if you use Pantene shampoo I recommend the conditioner as well. And my experience with shampoos and conditioners is that Pantene works really really well. It works for damaged and colored treated hair too. L'Oreal is more or elss geared towards color treated hair in my experience. My hair grows more when it's dyed and I use L'Oreal. But once color grows out and I continue to lose L'Oreal I'm prone to dead, flat hair. So I dunno.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote