Music Banter - View Single Post - skinny jeans (on males)
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #40 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted
Because English isn't your first language, apparently.

If you don't understand what's wrong with saying that certain types of clothing are "stereotypical" to one entire race or sexual orientation, or calling gay people fags in regular conversation, then there's something wrong with you. Do you call black people niggers? Are all Asians chinks?

I know plenty of black people who don't wear "thug clothes" and plenty of gay men who don't wear tight pants. So those things aren't "completely true."
number one ******s was always ment to be a bad word because black people weren't considered to be real people and were once said to be less then the white race so ******s in a sense is a really bad word and I would never use it. ***s on the other hand are smokes, you know cigs, and its only over the past few years that epopel started to call *** people ***s, and when I use the term you can clearly tell that Its coming out of my mouth in a mean or hurtful way, and I would normaly never use that term unless around *** or straight people that I know are comfortable and understanding with words that people around here tend to use.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote