Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beauty Process
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:31 PM   #40 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

don't ware so much make up that you look so hot its like sun rays.. and then when the next morning comes you look like a idiot that your boyfriend which at this point won'[t love you and can still leave at anytime.
ware enough that it just evens out your skin tone and if you ware make up on your cheeks and chin areas then you have to ware it all over your face and neck, and you should always use the chooses color to your skin tone when it comes to the creams, and then ware a Brush on make up over it and it has to be a tone darker then the cream make up so your don't look like a pale moron. If you ware eye shadow, you should never go with bright colors, notthing that stands out too much, something that doesn't make you look like a drugie, thats never a good look.

I'am pale and I have light brown hair, with big blue eyes, and my skin is a bit uneven. I ware the palest cream make up with the shade darker brush on ove rit, then I ware black eye liner some times.. and black eye lash stuff. every now and again I'll ware a gloss on my lips and mix it with a lip stick to give it that place pink with the fresh look to it.. even tho it could have been there sesne morning. and if I ware eye shadow I only ware light pinks, or very, very light browns.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote