Music Banter - View Single Post - Cancer Sticks Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 07:13 AM   #25 (permalink)
Inquisitor
Music Addict

Quote:
"And to whoever it was that suggest tying people up and forcing them smokes.
It would never work. You'd run out of money and smokes before I got sick of it."
You'd probably collapse and/or die before I ran out of money.

Still, you could be right.. Maybe smoking vast amounts of cigarettes like how I explained wouldn't do any harm at all.. Afterall, what do I know?

Tell you what, get yourself around 100 cigarettes, cigars, or whatever the hell you smoke, and start smoking them 15-20 at a time, (depending on how many you can fit in). Make sure, of course, that you're taking deep breaths. Once you finish a batch, remember to stub each of them out on your face, and then immediately shove in the next batch.

Once you've done that, weeze over to the computer and tell us how you feel. If you still feel like smoking, then I will buy you a jumbo-sized cigar from ebay to appologise, as well as pay for the costs through PayPal.

Needless to say, we're going to need video footage of this. Mpeg is preferable.

DISCLAIMER:"Inquisitor" and all affiliated parties will not be held responsible for any adverse health consequences resulting from the aforementioned procedure. Anybody who chooses to implement such procedures do so entirely at their own risk, and therefore shall only have their sheer stupidity to blame.
Inquisitor is offline   Reply With Quote