Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter Hall of Fame Nominations
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 01:09 AM   #196 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
What does this have to do with our prog/image argument? You lost me on that one boobsie.
Simple, you just keep hanging on by a thread (pun intended) and pulling lame, random comments out of your ass, your whole argument towards prog being about image was ridiculous and totally uncalled for, and something tells me this argument will disolve into something similar, or even worse.... And as always, i think you're biased and hypocritical as hell.

Quote:
My limitations when it comes to a genre?
Almost every band ever could be put into more than just one category, because there are so many genres and sub-genres and sub-sub-genres that you wouldn't even know where to start, and a lot of them are very similar with just a few similarities... And most importantly, theres no objective truth when it comes to genre.... I wouldn't mind your statements if you didn't make it out like it was an unbiased fact that The Eagles are country rock and that they suck... It's when you try to be objective that you fall flat on your face.

Quote:
That coming from a kid who generalized all independant music as "not being able to play their instruments."
Twisting statements again, i said "most".... You know damn well i don't hate all indie, so why even make an argument out of it?

Quote:
The only thing I could give up is the hope that maybe one day you'll remove your head from your ass and make a smart post.
As opposed to you?... From the way i see it, your knowledge is very lacking, to the point that you think all prog musicians dress up as flowers.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote