Music Banter - View Single Post - Cancer Sticks Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 04:34 PM   #68 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
It is the whole pot mentality which makes it worse, I'm not saying everyone gets hooked into it. I just have enough friends who at 18 years old only thought about smoking pot, fast forward 14 years and they are still working menial jobs and doing the same thing. Pot smoking does nothing for anyone's ambition for the most part, this is not the rule however around my area it is the norm. Hence, my negative attitude toward it. I have lost a lot of friends to it.
oh please....all the people i know that smoke pot do it occasionally...not every single day....pot heads are a different category all together...somewhere along the lines of alchos that drink beer every day...like for example yourself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent
As opposed to alcoholics, who are all hard-working contributing citizens.
BURRRNNN!!!HAHAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
I'm not saying that, but it is legal to be one and have booze in your possession
purely because of hypocracy and ignorance...becuase law makers ( people who have never even tried pot ) assume it inevitably leads to harder drugs....no, it really doesn't....if you're dumb, you're gonna try harder drugs anyways...smart people stay away from that shit....
the same curtosey( i'm sure it's not spelled that way, but i'm drunk and barely wrote this anyways ) that has been given to alchohol consumers should be given to marijuana consumers...not everyone that drinks beer will become an alcholic...not everyone that smokes pot will do cocaine within 6 months....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote