Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you listening to right now?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 03:14 PM   #5944 (permalink)
fanny123
Groupie

ok first of all im a new user to this site and all but anyhow right now im listening to JIMI HENDRIX hes like one of my favs also im listening to mariah carey muddy waters screaming jay hawkins (did you know he was actually adopted and raised by Blackfoot Indians) urm little richard shakira bob dylan nora jones alanis morrisette elton john average white band earth wind and fire and a whole lot of other junk oh yes im about to try out robert johnson you know just to see what he was all about i play guitar and i believe jimi hendrix was murdered (kinda random?)poor mouse...........fly on little wing yeah yeah yeah you are ...............i llove that song i would have love to jam with jimi and i also would have loved to play with him like slide on the slides and ride the merry go round jimi and i coulda been bfs you know and he would disregard the fact that ima girl and not act like oh no i cant be friends with a chick jimi jimi jimi jimi i love hear my train a comin i also love izabella and loverman and little wing and vc (sr) and ezy rider and aye? and exp and waterfall and angel and red house and johnny b. goode (i know chuck berry was the father) and all along the watchtower and like a rolling stone (i know bob dylan was the father of those two) oh yeah and by the way MITCH MITCHELL WAS A SOMETHING OF A DRUMMER i love the machine gun that the band of gypsys did it was excellent but JIMI was probably displeased he was his own worst critic(possibly) but i loved it oh yeah i also loved WILD THANG "id like to say thank you and goodnight id like to say peace yeah and happiness happiness yeah happiness"
of Jesus is the story
of you and me
No use in feeling lonely,
I am searching to be free

The story
of life is quicker
than the wink of an eye
The story of love
is hello and goodbye
Until we meet again