Music Banter - View Single Post - Hunting
Thread: Hunting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:39 AM   #71 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
Not every endangered specie is endangered ebcause of humans. The one point I was trying to make.
I never said all.

Quote:
Isolated season to my knowledge, so few people had gone hunting that year that there were more deer than usual. And there were signs at this particular road indicating that deer may cross. But I hardly doubt we were prepared for the herds that did cross (emphasis on herds).
Once again, where at, and once again your making this story sound more fake. I really doubt there would be such a decrease in hunters that it became as out of control as you make it sound.

Quote:
If I can kill it and eat it, I will kill it and eat it. The fact is I ened emat in my diet and if I were to say resort to cannibalism as a means to acquire meat (if encessary) we'd be debating about that as well. So let's agree to disagree.If I can kill it and eat it, I will kill it and eat it. The fact is I ened emat in my diet and if I were to say resort to cannibalism as a means to acquire meat (if encessary) we'd be debating about that as well. So let's agree to disagree.
k, sounds fine.

Quote:
And take it from me, you don't need a gun to kill something. Sometimes you don't need any weapon. Just your bare hands. You'r be suprised what people will do out of desperation and or just for food.
Nah, try going up against a mountain lion, or a shark or a bear or a bull or a porcupine with just your bear hands and will see how long you last. Humans aren't superior in everything contrary to what they think.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote