Music Banter - View Single Post - Hunting
Thread: Hunting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 02:35 AM   #73 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
It was abuot two years ago adn there maybe 9 -13 incidents where a relatively large number of deer had crossed the road in the middle of the night just a little after rush hour. In one article a woman had said it was a large herd that attacked her car.
I know for a fact they didn't attack her car, nor would they but the amount of blood on her car supported the belief that she hit at least two deer. We already kenw she killed one. It was on the road.
Several other deer had been run over as well.
Your avoiding the question. Where was this at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
Back in japan, i used to fish for shark. You could probably pull a bay shark out of the water wiht your bare hands if you were fast enough. The younger they are the stupider they are.
And I have no desire to kill bears.
If you've ever gone camping out in PA, you see them all the time. Just don't provoke them and you won't be in danger. However, I'm not known for my common sense and Iw kill anything for food, specifically for my food. But no, I've never had to kill a bear or protect myself from a bear.
And why the hell would I want to hurt a porcupine? Bulls are different. I'll agree that they are used, granted I've seen bull riders and such but come on. That's just wrong. I'd rather just shoot em. Give them more dignity in death.
And I was referring to owls, snakes, and other birds. You don't enceessarily need a gun. Just good hand eye coordination and speed.
Although I highly recommend you never try to kill an owl without a weapon.
Okay, you've proven my point. Humans aren't superior to everything.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote