Music Banter - View Single Post - get to know your fellow MuBa's
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #102 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

Here its 90-100=A
80-90=B
70-80=C
60-70=D
below 60=E which is failing

Anyway, I never introduced myself in here. I never introduced myself period.

I am Courtney Rae, I live in Waterford, Michigan which is about 50 miles outside of Detroit. I've lived in the same house all my life, I am 17 years old. I just graduated from high school and will now be attending Oakland University for journalism if not straight-up journalism, maybe some photojournalism. I enjoy many genres of music, almost all but rap and a majority of "screamo". A consider music to be in two categories. There is talent and then there is entertainment. Bands like Led Zeppelin and Apocalyptica are talented. Bands like Motely Crue and Cradle of Filth are entertaining. Anyway, I float inbetween fulltime and parttime at Pet Supplies Plus(depends on how much help they want during the week). I have two dogs(both shar-peis), a dwarf lopear rabbit, a ten gallon fishtank, a guinea pig, two parakeets and an african gray parrot. Its quite a zoo. I play cello(9 years), keyboard(4 years) and very basic guitar and bass(each about a year). I also sing in choirs, been doing that since fourth grade, and for two years of high school I was in top choir at my school, known state-wide. We get paid to do gigs, thats how good we are. I have three piercings in my left ear, a 20 guage first hole, 8 guage second hole and a 14 guage cartilage. I have two in my right, just a 20 guage first and 8 guage second. I would have more piercings but I'm still living at home. I have a tattoo of a wolf pup in the grass howling at the moon on my back. I am a laid back rock chick. Somehow guys think its really cool that I like Blind Guardian and Dragonforce and Iced Earth because I guess a lot of girls dont. Whatev, my advantage, right? lol. So thats pretty much me. I could go on to say I'm a sexual bottom, but thats getting into some serious shit. lol.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote