Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 09:45 PM   #1672 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickers
Haha
I'm serious.
Once the french left and abandoned their colonies wouldn't you think the US would take it as a sign that they shouldn't interfere?
But no. Theys aw it as an opportunity to try adn keep communism form spreading. And what the hell happened next?
They didn't keep communism from spreading, many americans lost their lives and they're now bush is living in fear of an 80 year old man on an island nation, 70 miles away from florida.
Somebody in the pentagon has gotta grow a brain.
And once this war on terrorism is over, I'll bet money, osama bin laden (if he's still alive) will go to cuba and smoke a ciban with castro and then start a plot to bring the US to it's knees.
The US has got troops in Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Korea, Cuba and many other o****ries I'm sure and we still somebody like Sept. 11 happens.
What does thats ay abuot the US?
One that their soldiers and military officers aren't as highly trained as some other soldiers of other nations.
Look at North Korea. They're communist but their soldiers are some of the most highly disciplined soldiers in the world. So obviously communism isn't all that bad.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote