Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 09:24 PM   #1700 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Sea Turtles
You're getting very confused I think.
I don't think that any country should have nuclear warheads.
My opinion on this is biased and indecisive for my own complex reasons.
But I whole heartedly believe that any country with the means to build nuclear warheads, should if they so desire.
Look at the world we live in. I'm sorry but peace isn't always the answer and sometimes it takes an ass kicking or (since we're talking about nations at the international level) another world war.
Maybe if enough people die, people'll learn and realize that there must be a better way. And maybe they'll strive to achieve that better way.
Although in the case of North Korea, I think something should be done. Something along the lines of the Peace Corps because of the level of destitution many people have reached. I know they're communist and everything. . . but I've been to South Korea, I've seen the border ebtween the two nation and I've heard the stories. It's not something I would wish upon my worst enemy.
And this is not to say that I think the US or any other nation has the right to whine and moan about another nation's WMDs, because I don't. But I think that given the state of North Korea, anything is possible and all specifically Japan, and the US should be on their best guard.

And again I think of the survival of the fittest. If you're strong you live, if you weak you die. In the case of Bush if he doesn't start walking the walk he'll go down as an ever bigger idiot. Not only is he trying to wage a war on terrorism which is resukting in the death of many Americans and many americans are going to jail for war crimes, but now he's trying to take on a North Korea in a whole seperate issue in an attempt to make it look like he's all for peace and love.
I wager that that when everything is said and done, there weren't be too many americans living in america. and given the statistics in america, this'll probably trigger yet another baby boom and even more food stamps will be criculating. And I imagine there'll be a spike in STD's as well.
And in the meantime while he's working on bettering the world his own nation is falling a part. We're in a debt and he's talking about we need to make the world safer. What is this man smoking? The people of your nation hate you, the cost of living is rising because you keep raising the cost for gas and so many other things.
I could go on forever.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote