Music Banter - View Single Post - The OH-SO FASCINATING ancestry or ethnicity thread.
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 01:44 PM   #42 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Sea Turtles
Wow, your thoughts are so original, and unlike other Americans.
Its no wonder you don't want to be associated with all us Bush-loving, war-waging idiots.
Its the foreign policy, its the rascism that still exists even though its denied, its the state politics, I believe that the bicameral government with damn checks and balances is a dumb system because nothing gets done, its just gets the run around. Its big business, hollywood image, all-around lying bull**** that we get from the media and the government. I believe firmly that news stations are bias and each tries to shape the viewers in a specific way.

I'm just tired of it all. Democracy started out as a great idea but the current administration is abusing it. Its like nobody really thinks for themselves anymore, or at least nobody does much about it. The ones who do are deemed radical, anti-patriotic, not the case. Power was given to the people for a reason and we arent using it to change what we dont like. None of it really makes sense to me, so I'd rather live somewhere else where the atmosphere is less tense. I'm not trying to change anything for the country by going somewhere else, just changing something for myself.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote