Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Hangover...EVER!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 08:23 AM   #27 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

I think I've been super drunk at least two times in mylife.
Once I was at this amssive party in some building or other. It was wall to wall people. It must've been a hundred of us there dancing.
I started drinking around 11. By 2 in the morning I was still drinking. I felt fine. I got up to get on the dance floor again and my legs gave out on me and the world started spinning.
I think I think i threw up 8 times that day. I got home and I didn't really trash the place but I broke a lot of stuff trying to get to a bed or something.

And then there was the time I went to this house party type shindig. I got there a little buzzed and I couldn't leave. That's how bad it was. I had to call a friend to pick me up. W were in the car and the moment hse started driving I started spewing guts. It was like being on a rollercoaster. And everytime she stopped my stomach slammed forward and it would start all over again.

i have since learned my listen and do not drink so heavily.

Although there was the time I was in a shot contest. I didn't throw up, but I couldn't walk straight and I couldn't walk without the aid of another person. And I swear I never saw so many stars in my life. everywhere I looked there was a star.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote