Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 04:46 PM   #1735 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
God did say to love thy neighbor,but in the Bible it also says that there is a place for war, because God knew by letting us govern ourselves that conflict would erupt, just as it has here. If the tables were turned, and it was us being bombed everyday, being slaughtered, and unjustly murdered........would you just let them. I mean think about if it was your family killed, I doubt you would be all anti-war then. Apparently noone wants to bring up Purim. Purim was a day that God gave Israel one chance to destroy an enemy of theirs that was trying to wipe them out. They were allowed to fight and destroy the enemy, but couldn't take any spoils of the war. Israel did just that, and I think this will be another Purim pretty soon. And everyone seems to be forgetting that the palestinians and other arab nations have been attacking Israel long before they ever started retaliating. Why is it okay for someone to attack them but they can't fight back. Tell me why you think that Israel should be annihilated? No stupid answers. And it's obvious that their are nazis here and I may be german, but I would not fight the jews. I would have allied with them, but then again, Hitler wasn't german.
Last I checked Isreal wasn`t getting annihilated.

I just find it strange that as a christian you want to see a nation of innocent people wiped off the face of the earth. Even at the height or the IRA bombings in London (One of which I was in London when it happened) I NEVER wanted Ireland and all Irish people wiped off the face of the earth. So why should you want innocent Lebanese people killed?

You`ve promoted more hate in this topic than anybody else put together.
Congratulations on giving your God a bad name.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote