Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 05:32 PM   #1568 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

my job= playing guitar on a sidewalk.......... Anyways, I want to get out of this town. It Sucks, There's only one kid thats worth talking too, and the only nice people in the town are the people who work at the msuic store, He hgives me free picks, and lets me use the acoustics. Allright so right I go to get out of my drievway right, well the wown paved the road and left a 2 foot drop off, because they won't pave our tab because we have a gravel driveway.. well sorry that we would have to save every bit of money we got for about 3 months to pay for that. Than my school thinks i'm a druggy psycho terroist person, because I posted a poster on the bulletin board saying that 9/11 was an inside job. Then of all things my teacher blatantly failed me, yet, id passed everything in, so I had to sit in a two hour meeting discussing that I did the ****ing work, and as it turned out my real grade was a ****ing A+. Oh right so anothe bitch Im not going to be able to go to the college I want to, i can't drive either because a certain someone promised to pay for drivers ed, now they say they never said that. WTF! My best friend moved away, my neighbor who was nice to me shot himself. My other friend overdosed on drugs. My mom is upset because of what has hapepned in the divorce. Im gonan go and paly guitar now.
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote