Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 01:00 AM   #1737 (permalink)
Juggalo4life88
I'm a ****er ain't I.lol

Because Hitler used the Germans to fight his war for him. And it seems like I am talking to a wall here with some of you. You know, this fighting can go on for a long time. The way I see it, Lebanon's people don't seem to be trying to end their side of the conflict, they are just as guilty, The same more so for Hezbollah. Israel won't stop until it knows that they can secure thier homeland. Why is it so hard for you ill minded people to understand that Israel didn't start this war. And the world takes them defending themselves as evil. How about the ones that started the bombings they have had to deal with. I can't believe that you guys can sit there and say that Israel has been the one to start everything over there, when the truth of other nations wanting no more than to wipe Israel out have started it. I can't believe that someone that speaks of anti war, can sit there and agree with the enemies of Israel attacking them. You are just as bad. You are as guilty as Hezbollah. Innocent Lebanese people shouldn't die, but in this case, they won't seperate themselves from the enemy so they can deal with it. Israel won't lose this fight, only postpone it. In the end, Israel will not be a nation to mess with. All they wanted was to live with out the fear of an air raid, or a car bombing killing their children, or anything else that takes their families lives. But apparently their enemy has decided to fight it out and now must deal with the outcome, whether you like it or not. I may not like it , and you may not like it. I hate war just as much as anyone else, but in this world there is no other choice but defense when an enemy is attacking. Answer a question I asked before, what would you do if it was your loved ones dying for no reason to a nation of heartless, God hating losers like Hezbollah? Answer that, and if you would let your own flesh and blood die to their hands, then you are not human and are a coward. No one can change my opinion on this, and I don't care what anyone else has to say about my views, unless they can respect my decision. Until they do, I won't accept yours. Israel and the US together till the end and I am proud to be in a nation that accepts them and is allied with them. MCL!!!!!!!
He is of your negativity, he is of your hate
Meet the other half of the jugglin duo
That is your soul
The amazing jack jeckel!!!!

Jeckel another j catch one more
Theyll try and catch all thats instore for you
How many souls will fall from the sky?
How many souls burned wonderin why?
Juggalo4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote