Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 06:33 AM   #1740 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Man, you just keep keep thinking you know what's going on. I didn't mean that Hezbollah was doing the car bombs, or denying why they think they are there. You just assumed that. I meant the attacks on Israel as a whole, but you can't grasp that. Why don't you study the end times and put the pieces of the puzzle together. It is starting to fall into place. But you are to blind by your own stupidity. All I will say is that in the end, you will wish you had taken the time to actually learn about what's happening here. It's bigger than anything anyone can imagine. But just keep thinking that you are always right and that Israel deserves what is happening here, cause I can't change your opinion, but it's not my job to. Give this war time to play out, and you will see what I mean, eventually, Israel won't have to even lift a finger to destroy it's oppressors.
Dude are you retarded?
It doesn't sound like you know much about the situation.
You're speaking on this from your religious point of view.
I think it's great that you believe in god and see him so powerful as enough to by deus ex machina end all of this. It's a noble idea. But unless god appears on the field or by some hand of fate something turns the tide in favor of Israel all of a sudden, these ideals mean nothing.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote