Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 07:37 PM   #1747 (permalink)
Juggalo4life88
I'm a ****er ain't I.lol

Crazy80shair made a point that is right, I can't believe though that some think of what I have been saying as if I am wrong. What do you people that disagreed with me think I meant. If you thought that I was saying wipe out innocent people just because they are the chosen people, then you need to get your head out of your asses. I meant that the ones to be desrtoyed should be the terrorists, like Hezzollah, and Al-Quida. I can't believe though that most here agree that Israel should be destroyed. You claim no war, and then turn around and say that Lebanon needs to kill the Israelites. You claim that Israel is there illegally, yet, you basically praise Hezbollah for what they are doing. I don't think that Hezbollah was set up to combat Israeli troops in Lebanon. I believe that it is just a cover up for a terrorist group to hide behind to kill innocent Israeli citizens. And not just the jewish citizens either. Some are muslim.Especially in Nazareth. Call me what you will, but doesn't that make you immature like a kindergartener? I am not going to sit here and try to convince anyone anymore, not that I was trying in the first place. It appears as if not everyone here can handle a real debate. You can't even handle my opinion without getting all upset and start with the name calling.
He is of your negativity, he is of your hate
Meet the other half of the jugglin duo
That is your soul
The amazing jack jeckel!!!!

Jeckel another j catch one more
Theyll try and catch all thats instore for you
How many souls will fall from the sky?
How many souls burned wonderin why?
Juggalo4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote