Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 08:04 PM   #1755 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

I don't use knowledge to wow people into liking me, my immense penis size does that work.

You are sick that you would put the words of some book, the factual basis of which is highly questionable, above hundreds of human lives. Israel isn't fighting back, it's getting stuck in to genocide and sovereign terrorism. It's not fighting terrorists, it's fighting anyone. Hezbollah are situated in South Lebanon, so why has Israel flattened down town Beirut? Why has Israel targetted unarmed UN observers? Why has Israel destroyed hundreds of km of road? Why has Israel blown up the refugees who they have told to flee the area? You haven't bothered to read the thread. You haven't bothered to read the links I provided that shows previous example of the way Israel deals with refugee camps. You haven't bothered to look at what Israel is doing. You haven't even bothered to look at Hezbollah, who are not wanton terrorists that you try to make them out to be.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote