Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your addiction?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 06:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

You know what I'm addicted to?

I'm addicted to Halo 2
I am hooked on it.
And it's even better because my friend just finished helping me build my own PS2. This thing is freaking nuts. This kicks crud

Anyways, I'm addicted to . . . .
Old black and white movies.
Movies starring Ginger Rogers
I Love Lucy stuff. I loved the show. I loved lucy. I love I love Lucy.
I like building and taking stuff apart. Specifically electronics. Cars, PS2s, stereos, radios, alarms. . . the list goes on and on and on.

So far I've rebuilt my PS2, put in a laser light (remote control thingy) hooked it up to a broken stereo so that I can put 3 discs in it and on the remote either press disc 1, disc 2, you get the idea. This thing is pimped out.
And I've got a friend who works in an auto repair shop and I help him fix and pimp out cars. It's so fun.

I'm also addicted to. . .
Aaliyah. (The singer. I love her music)
my skateboard. I can skateboard, surf and snow board but the first board I ever had was a skateboard. It's bruised, busted, and broken, but my heart still melts when ever I get too near it. Me and Juri (my skate board's name) have been through hell and heaven.
Nutter butters for sure
Star bursts
purple kool aid
bad jokes. (I'll laught at anything)
Jew Jokes. I've got nothing against jews. It's just that my Jewish friends know some of the funniest Jew jokes.

I love bio and lab.
I'm one of the few people in tehworld who go see their old biology teachers just so they can lok at pond scum, dig and scruonge around for roaches in a pile of other stuff, and disect pigs. I love my bio teacher. he's one teh smartest funniest people in the world. Although I don't see him as often as I should. Good thing I don't cause if I did I'd come home smelling like, fish guts, bacteria, pond scum and otehr miscellaneous things every day.

(In case yous haven't noticed, I'm a science geek. And proud of it)

I don't know if this counts as an addiction but it's somethign I like to do a lot.

I like to borrow my guy friend's clothes and wear them. And yes I do cross dress all the time. I find guy clothes to be warmer and a lot more comfortable than the skimpy stuff you buy at stores for chics.

That's about it I suppose.
At least I think so.

(Was this post too long? Oh crudamucker.)
I feel like such a newb.
Yeah well I'm packing nutter butters and I'm loaded with starbursts. Mess with me and you'll go down. I've got enough sugar to power 228 babies until they're 45 and I'm not afraid to you it.

Ok that was just stupid.

Psst:
How do you know a blonde had been at your computer?
There's white out on the screen

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote