Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 09:44 AM   #1593 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
I'm so pissed off right now. My girlfriend was stopping at her friends house last night with a few of her other friends, and she was supposed to be going out with me today. She sent me a message this morning saying that she was too tired to do anything active and that I should go round my house, which I think is totally unfair that she should just think she can change the plans like that to suit herself. So I called her a loser, as you do, and said that if I didn't see her today it would mean not seeing her until Sunday. Then she sent back saying that is why I should come over then.
I got extremely pissed about that so ignored her, so she sent me another message saying that she'd changed her mind and she would go out at 2.30.
Then she sends me a message about 10 minutes ago saying that one of her friends has rudely asked to be picked up from her house so now we will meet at 3.30. I get angry really ****ing quickly as of late, and I got really angry just. It was only a little thing but because of everything going on in my life already the tiniest thing can set me off, and it seems as though a lot of plans have been changed recently. I want to calm myself down so I can discuss this with her nicely, instead of shouting it like I feel like doing.
In the mean time, I'll keep swearing constantly to let the frustration out. If you think I'm crazy you don't know ****.
Seems like when her friends speak she jumps. And the way you reacted to her at first is how I would react to my boyfriend.. I wouldn't call him a loser or anything, I'd just day it isn't fair, and then tell him I don't want to see him for however long (two or three days extra) period of time... bascilly for pusnhishment. You have a right to be pissed.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote