Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 10:06 AM   #1596 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine
Hmmm... What about this for a problem?

My Girlfriend, who only actually said that she would go out with me about 3 weeks ago, even though it was pretty much the case for a month before that but anyway I'm going off topic, well she has a habit of flirting with every guy in the vicinity. I don't mind that, it just that I don't see her very often, in fact I haven't seen her in a month, but anyway, she tends to tell me that she thinks that guy is hot, not realising, I think that it's quite.. frustrating... when your girlfriend, who you haven't seen in ages, tells you how attractive she thinks some other guy is. Whenever I'm actually with her I hear nothing about it, and I wouldn't mind, as long as I'm there. It's just bloody annoying when I know for a fact that she's flirting with a LOAD of guys in a camp where she is for 3 weeks, and leading them on like there's no tomorrow. I mentioned it to her, but She's used to being single (her 1st relationship) so I don't think, as I may have said before, I'm rambling, she realises what effect it's gonna have on me if she keeps this up...
Get rid of her. She is only with you for (unknown) reasons. She will only end up making you fall in love with her, and then turning you a normal guy into a mean and jealous and weak man. Don't let her gain this power, its not healthy and not fun. She will ruin you for other what could be great future relationships with girls you actually see, and actually want to see you all the time, and can't keep there hands off of you. if she is acting like a flirt, and tells you whenever she thinks a man is attractive and its not an actor or singer, and doesn't see you offten.. then all she really needs is a gay male friend. Sher doesn't see mature or ready enough for a relationship.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote