Music Banter - View Single Post - Battle of the Next-Gen Consoles
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

I`ve been thinking of getting a new console for a while now.

Nintendo , definetly not. I loathe nintendo stuff with a passion. I got a DS basically on listening to a friend who is a nintendo junkie who assured me it would be worth it. It was a crock of sh*t , nothing but those horrible cutesy kids games that pollute everything nintendo do.In the end I sold it to my sister & bought a psp.Nintendo are gonna have to do a hell of a lot to impress me for me to buy a wii. And then theres that stupid name too.

I`m tempted to get a Playstation 3 but what worries me is that they seem to be rushing to get it out.Sony are losing loads of exclusive contracts to xbox because it`s not out yet and while it`s not out Sony are losing money.I just get the feeling that it`ll be rushed out & there will be sh*tloads of problems with it.

As for the xbox 360 everybody who I know has bought one has had problems with it.To be honest I wasn`t all that impressed with the original xbox. There didn`t seem to me to be a very good selection of games.All the games seemed to be either sports sims , movie tie ins or role play.Hardly any originality at all.

What i`m going to do is wait & see what the Playstation 3 is like , if it`s any good i`ll get that.Sony consoles seem to have a good selection of games & I always found the playstation much more usable than I ever found my Xbox.
If it`s no good i`ll get a discounted 360 , they`re bound to drop the price when the ps3 comes out.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote