Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ace
Ad Astra

Post Same at first.

I thought the same thing after hearing it through the first time. I actually thought most of it was garbage. But it took a few listens, and alot of listening to the lyrics, to really get into it. This album is more like a piece of art, rather than a piece of music. Althought it isn't official, you can mix three of the songs off 10,000 Days together, and form the full version of 10,000 Days. Supposedly, anyway. Viginti Tres, (which stands for 23 in latin. 23 is the number of snychronization.), mixed with Wings For Marie is like 11:05. I think 10,000 Days is also 11:05. Play Viginti Tres followed by Wings For Marie, in one media player, while playing 10,000 Days at the same time in another.
I'm not really sure if this was meant to happen, but the tracks do synch pretty well, and it sounds great. If you want some more information, I've got the link for how to mix the tracks, plus I have an mp3 already mixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I think I know much better than you ever will how Mettalica is. I used to play for 2 years in a Mettalica cover band.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote