Music Banter - View Single Post - Release Of Sexual Tension Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:18 AM   #109 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
I thought 16 was the age of consent?
If I'm 16 and he's 18 then yes I can consent.
But if my parents tried to prosecute and found a really good lawyer then . . . .

If I'm 18 it doesn't matter how old rob is because I'm a legal adult. nothing my parents can do about that
I actually asked my brother who (a legal aid at the moment) about this and he wasn't too mature about the situation.

At any rate Vans starts in about two hours so I'll be quick about my next fantasies:

1) in a bath. With lots of bubbles.

2) in the car while he's driving. We can get some foreplay in . . . and pull over and do some other stuff. Only because he has a thing for . . multi tasking in the car at times and then he more or less likes to tease me. It'll be a lot like pay back I imagine for allt he times he mistakenly thought the gears were inside my pants.

3) This has only happened once and i'd like for it to happen again:
Not to go into too much detail (for fear my favorite thread will be closed) but thanks to Urban, I've found a form of bondage that appeals to both of us and involves two of my favorite things: sex and food. Oh and blindfolds too. Just thinking abuot it makes me wet. And hungry.
I fear that if I don't have sex soon, I may not survive Vans. . .

4) in a truck. with bench seats. So the gears don't get in the way or anything. And I I'magine I'll probably wanna wear a skirt since I rarely do and I recently found out that he likes it when I wear rather short skirts. And I imagine I'll also wear a tank top with one of those built in bras. Since he likes those too. Probably because it's less to take off.
And I guess the image I would be going for is Southern Bell turned slut or something like that. It's a shame trucks with bench seats are very hard to find.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote