Music Banter - View Single Post - Guys... serious
Thread: Guys... serious
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:15 AM   #46 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
Indy cars sound ridiculous compared to Nascar. If you thought the Indy Cars felt nice then the low grumble of a stock car will blow your mind, in the stands my balls actually shake unless my beercan is holding them down
I've been to one NASCAR race ages ago.
I climaxed twice and my boobs have never felt the same. My nipples hardened so much and so quick that I have decided that if the sound of a guy's voice does not have similar impact on my body, then he can screw himself. I've met few guys that can do that.
And I alos have a thing for stick shifts. Something about a guy that can drive a stickshift and is good with his hands turns me on.
Makes wonder what he can do with the gears found in most cars today and me beside him.
I think that's one of the other appeals my boyfriend has. He can keep one hand on the wheel, and he's good at finding gears under my clothes if you know what I mean.

And now I am off to wake said boyfriend for a a quickie a shower and then I'm off to VANS
Talk to you guys later

PS: MJ if you're good with your hands, can drive a stick shift, and are good with a map, in two years if me and rob don't work out, I am replacing your wife.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote