Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:14 PM   #1692 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
I have been at work for a record 2 hours and it has been a f*cking parade of the stupid since I got here, seriously each customer's stupidity is only eclipsed by the next's. I had this one inbreed who I told to get the f*ck out of the shop 2 times. It is absolutely raining buckets here and the power went out in the shop, so for the third time I see this guy out in the shop while the f*cking power is out and lose my f*cking mind. I told him "If you do not get the f*ck out of my shop right now you will be getting the square root of f*ck all done to your truck, I will pull it out of the shop bill you for all of the time on it and leave it disabled in the yard f*cked". He stares out me with his f*cking lazy eye and has the audacity to say to me "Why are you being such an ass hole?"

This is a mere one of the genetically challenged f*cksticks that I have had to deal with tonight, things had better improve or I am completely going to lose my sh!t!!!!
sooo you work in car repair
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote