Music Banter - View Single Post - Birth control
Thread: Birth control
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #81 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
No i've been having sex sense I was 15.the feel of condoms is awfull. It may be smarter to use condoms but when there not around pull out.
he can have kids as far as we know.. but If you must know I was on birth control from the time I was 13 till last year and got taken off because I was having periods more then I was off them.. I KNOW MORE THEN NEEDED TO KNOW. anyways we're women we can handle thing conversation. So I got off the pill for however long because I wasn't having sex anymore anyways.. cause me and my bf had broken up. So I just got on the pill again in june I think, and then as fast as that got taken off again because again it was ****ing with me. It would stop me from getting pragnant, but make me have my periods ALL of the time and it was making me weak and very sick.. So this time around i was only on it for about a month.. the doctor told me to get on the needle, cause its better anyways.. and again I went with my 100 questions about it, and he told me to wait a month to get the birth control pills out of my system before getting on the needle. Anyways I have been on every single type of GOOD birth control pills over the years... and i will never try the patch.
Don't do the patch.
And once again, might I suggest Durex condoms.
Comfortable, you put it on same as any other condom and you never really notice a difference and they don't break as often as other condoms.
And Trojan just came out with this new line of feminine protection called Elexa. Me and my boyfriend did some experiments with it and tried it out and it's really wonderful.
You should try that.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote