Music Banter - View Single Post - Birth control
Thread: Birth control
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:44 PM   #82 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
Don't do the patch.
And once again, might I suggest Durex condoms.
Comfortable, you put it on same as any other condom and you never really notice a difference and they don't break as often as other condoms.
And Trojan just came out with this new line of feminine protection called Elexa. Me and my boyfriend did some experiments with it and tried it out and it's really wonderful.
You should try that.
I tihnk over the years I've used all the trojan condoms.. they have many different styles for comfort's and whatever.. but its just not confortable.

I don't mean to be a bitch.. but stop being one. I'm not a ****ing 12 year girl, and I've already said this.

I know how to put on condoms, not that I do it.. my bf is able to do it himself.

I've only ever seen one condom break, and thats because it was past its date.. but we needed something.

all condoms feel awfull, no matter what condom you will feel it.. unless there the special condoms that smell like dead body.. they are suppose to be the thinest of all condoms.. but I really don't want the smell.

I would be happy just being on the needle. I'm not to worried about getting pargnant.. I have my doubts that I can have kids anyways.. Plus if it happens then i think being on this type of bith control will clearly show me its suppose to be.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote