Music Banter - View Single Post - Birth control
Thread: Birth control
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #83 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
I tihnk over the years I've used all the trojan condoms.. they have many different styles for comfort's and whatever.. but its just not confortable.
you should definitely see a gyncologist. (s)he'd definitely be able to help you

Quote:
I know how to put on condoms, not that I do it.. my bf is able to do it himself.
never doubted it. My 10 year old sister knows how to put a condom on.

Quote:
I've only ever seen one condom break, and thats because it was past its date.. but we needed something.
then either it's the kinda sex I'm having or our techniques are different. Durex is th eonly one that has neevr broken on me.

Quote:
all condoms feel awfull, no matter what condom you will feel it.. unless there the special condoms that smell like dead body.. they are suppose to be the thinest of all condoms.. but I really don't want the smell.
condoms with flavor suck. If i wanted to taste a cherry i'd eat one. if I give my bf a blow job I'm definitely looking to taste him.

Quote:
I would be happy just being on the needle. I'm not to worried about getting pargnant.. I have my doubts that I can have kids anyways.. Plus if it happens then i think being on this type of bith control will clearly show me its suppose to be.
. . . .
I have no repsonse to this, as I would like to have kids. Pretty soon actually.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote