Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Phobia
Thread: Your Phobia
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:54 AM   #70 (permalink)
dog
this bird has flown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
I just read the short lived 'babies' thread and . . . well, my fear just got magnified by ten.
I've always wanted to have kids, still do actually. But when it comes to kids, I guess my biggest fear is that I won't be able to give my kid(s) love, attention and all that other important stuff necessaryfor a kid to grow into a well rounded adult. Sure I could give my kid money and trips around the world and stuff. big deal. But I guess sometimes it's the small stuff that makes the real difference.
I guess what I want is to have kids and have them love me rather hate me.
I don't think I'd be able to live if I have the same sorta relationship I have with my kids as i do with my mom.

I'm not afraid of death/reincarnation/afterlife/whatever you wanna call it, but I am afraid of leaving this plane of existance and not have anyone to care for my kids in the wake of my absence.
heh me reading your post about babies made me wanna make the thread. dont understand why someone would make the concious decision to have a baby come outta their clacker, may result in death, and i personally don't believe that someone can raise another human being without making them hate you, or at least be psychotic and delusional. too much advice and they feel suffocated and think you're trying to control them, too little and they dont know what to do and end up being a priest or some other pointless form of existance. my opinion, not trying to stir anything up or get anyone pissed, im free to say what i want.

http://theraffinkids.bandcamp.com/

music^
dog is offline   Reply With Quote