Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #2616 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

It's a little after 5 and I just finished making chili, flan, cornbread, and spring rolls
The way i see it, if you're sick but well enough to go play basketball then you should also be well enough to eat whatever I make for dinner.
I did the last load of laundry
earlieer this monring i hit some ofthe basketball courts and played some basketball.
it's been a really long time since I've been able to wake up and play with some of the guys that are actually good at the game
I bought some comics.
I went to the art store and looked for the bulletin board advertising art shows and such and there was nada that quite suited ,e. I did see something about a poetry slam though. I might go to that.

I found the time to redye my hair. so now it's more brown than black.
I bought some baby clothes because my sister's about to have a baby. (So excited) I might have to mail to her though.

When I got home i stood in front of the tube. I was so amazed. You have no idea what it's like to to have cable and not be able to watch it or to have gone so long without tv you don't wnana watch it.
Needless to say there wasn't anything good on anyway.

And right now I'm trying to rebuild my alarm. I can't find the doohickey/repeat mechanism. I wanna build it so it plays Mosh (Eminem) instead of the radio when the alarm goes off

Oh and I'm here.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote