Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 10:45 AM   #2634 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_exotic_booze
Well my friend from England (who is a big fan of Jamie Lee Curtis) had me calling Barnes and Noble's just now to see if there was a contact email adress for Jamie or some way they could reserve a book for her for when she signs in the UK...and I kind of made an ass of myself ...jumbling my words, and not knowing what to say haha. Also it all was useless as they can't ship out of the US and there is no contact email HA. So I was gunna have them ship me a signed copy and I'd mail it to my friend but they wanted a credit card and obviously I don't have one...GAH. I feel so bad, she loves Jamie

OOH! BUT IT GOT BETTER! Me and mom had gran watch josh and we went out to the store to get me a new camera and pic up our pictures..and we see a guy she knows from her work (aka the liquor store HA) and we start talking and such. and I go jokingly, "don't think we're g.ay, I'm her daughter." and he did NOT believe us haha. and so mom joins in on the joking and goes, "well how old do you think she is?" and he goes, "22, 23?!" and he would NOT believe I was gunna be 13 next month HA. And so he's like, "Cmon, cmon, just a little peck!" and I'm like, "cmere I'll kiss ya!" and so moms there laughing at me but then we start proper snogging HAHA. and he's groping me and were snogging and he tasted like big red gum hahaha. And finally mom's like "CMON CMON IM STILL MOM!" and she pulls us apart as neither of us were coming up for air LMFAO. haha oh that made my day. I don't even know his name
thats crazy to do infront of your mom.. HAHA! speaking of which.. my boyfriend always gives me a kiss and hug before he leaves everytime he's out.. and well last time he was leaveing, my mom and aunt were hanging out around the front door (where he leaves from) and so he just out of no where gives me a kiss and then leaves.. it was so cute..it was the first time he has ever giving me a kiss in front of someone let alone two..

so yea he'll be out again tomorrow for two nights for sure, and maybe three... depends how well he ranks on WOW.. got to love those nerds haha... So because of all those things I've just talked about I'm inb a very good mood today, and about to finish watching season 4 and then season 5 or sex and the city today.. BIG DAY! as you can see HAHA! which reminds me its 2:25pm and i haven't called my byfriend yet OMG! crazy.. must go and call him now..
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote