Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 03:27 PM   #1074 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

^I never heard Theory of a Dead Man. The name turned me off from the band and their album art was stupid. Am I missing anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailurexByxDesignerxJeans
and your pretty pathetic for trying to correct my english. I didnt say nobody. But CERTAIN parts of the U.S have not even heard of them. But Yesh Panic! At the Disco is Pretty Popular over here. Do you live where i live. No so your point is useless.

You haven't made a point dumbass.

My point is that though you in your backwards mind think that because you know a pop-band in a town that is predominatly bias towards country (as you have described yourself) that you are there for all knowing in all things indie...They are Pop heard in all parts of the US for you to think that they aren't is statistically impossible. And I guess you also think that using "x"'s instead of spaces is the hardcore thing to do.