Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 02:49 PM   #1136 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
My heart stopped beating reading this post.

The Chili Ppers are still a great band. But they're slowly becoming a tad overrated. First with By the Way and now with Stadium Arcadium.
They've been overrated, they've put out a few good albums but all they're basically beating a dead horse now and get way more hype then they deserve.

Quote:
The Beatles will never be overrated. Too many poeple love them for too many reasons.
...How does the amount of people that love them prove they aren't overrated? That'd more just add to it..

Quote:
The Foo Fighters consistantly make great albums. Their live performances rock and Dave Grohl has one of the most distinct voices ever. No confusing them for another band.
Still doesn't change the fact they're overrated, and the foo fighters may be great but they're generic as hell.

Quote:
Nirvana is sometimes overrated.
Okay, what? Nirvana is overrated, I don't really see how a band can be only overrated sometimes, in certain scenes maybe..