Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 03:30 PM   #1140 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
They have about 12 albums. Every last one of them was a freat album. Record sales don't lie about these things.
Record sales don't mean shit. Avril has sold tons of records, more then the sounds of animals fighting, so I suppose shes a great artist and better then them too? Popularity doesn't dertimine greatness, nor does it prove much. The Chili Peppers are repetive, maybe if you take your 'boyfriend's dick out of your ear, you'll realize that.

Quote:
The Foo Fighters arne't generic. they've been around for years. If anything it's bands of today and yesteryear that are copying them and being generic.
No, they're generic they sound like every other 90s rock band.

Quote:
I'm a big fan of the foo Fighters. I've seen them live maybe 8 times or some where around that number.
I can honestly say that I love them but I can also admit that there are maybe three songs by them that I wouldn't listen to given the choice.
And some of their songs do make you wanna go a little crazy and love something.
Can't be helped.
Okay, once again you've managed to make a slightly relevant post that didn't really answer his question at all. I mean, if he/she really looked into it, I suppose they could drag out the answer being his post was so evil because you're a fan of them, but thats pretty weak reasoning.