Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 07:56 PM   #431 (permalink)
Crazyman21
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
3 million records in the us and how many elsewhere in regards to their greatest hits album.
It could be anywhere from 3-7 mil outside the US. It debuted at #1 in a bunch of other countries, (including the UK, and it debuted at #3 in the US). Also, it was expected to sell around 10 million copies by this year...or maybe last year, I can't remember.

Quote:
And as you clearly pointed out, they haven;t even sold 100 million records and the fact is they probably might come close but never will.
Umm, they never will? Chinese Democracy will probaly sell 5-12 million copies worldwide, if they promote it...at all. VR's debut album, Contraband, sold around 3 million copies in the US, which is pretty good because not that many people really know about them. So, because Axl is still using the Guns N' Roses name, it could sell twice as much as Contraband.

Quote:
And my pinion remains the same: guns and roses should not be making mroe music. Axl should check himself into rehab and we should all forget this ever happened
Ok, and that's fine if you don't like them. Nothing I can do about that, but for people who actually like the band, and don't think Axl has to check himself into rehab...for some weird reason..., let us enjoy them.
Crazyman21 is offline   Reply With Quote