Music Banter - View Single Post - do u like the name of this band (really important help me out ppplllzzz)
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 01:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
I'd like to say America doens't even have an official language and that most of the words used in English come from latin anyway.
the word/phrase 'parasol' isn't even English. It's freaking Spanish.

In any case, I like 'Cold Veracity' a lot more than I like cold truth because it doesn't feel right saying the word truth in english. It's one of those harsh words. (I absolutely detest some english phrases and or words)

And thank you for liking the name I came up with although you seem to be as 'warped-minded' as me without a nutter butter.

EDIT:
LedZepStu, I just finshed reading your post and I am laughing my head off. Either I've been sugar deprived for too long or you are a real comdeian.

I had no idea 'veracity' was a clever word. I just thought it up because I was thinking about something I learned in 7th grade. And are you trying to say that it's too clever a word for me to think up? I don't feel offended just confused and. . I'm laughing. really really hard.

Wait. . I'm serious I really am confused now.
no insults intended. i merely said it SOUNDS too clever. now im either incredibly thick (which i really hope im not) are your incredibly clever because in 7th grade my biggest words were "majority" or "bilingual" or something like that. if you knew that word in 7th grade we have ourselves a new age einstein here. s*** im confused now too, contagious. anyway, im just saying simpler names are better in my opinion.

p.s. sugar deprivation is a bugger.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote