Music Banter - View Single Post - Mushroomhead
Thread: Mushroomhead
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 12:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
beat yr own KID
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naes
So a personal attack is how you justify statements, interestingly pathetic.
All you've shown there is you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Mushroomhead has no genre, they're an infusion of funk, hip-hop, metal, and industrial. Nu-Metal doesn't even suit the music they produce, as they were spewing out long before 'Nu-Metal' was even a term.
It's not 'Rap Metal' as I've already said, it's not 'watered down' either.
And it certainly is not about teen angst, it mostly has religious statements, questioning 'facts' about religion. But obviously I'm not welcome on this board, and won't be back. I'd rather discuss music somewhere it's discussed, rather than argue about it with brainwashed people who think just because a band can get publicity, it's not worth listening to. That's like not drinking water, 'cause everybody does it. Simply ingenius. Now enjoy your childish ideals and insults. Retarded is not a term that should be used as an insult, on someone who escaped it. So I'm gone. You're a jacka ( I assume the maturity level on this board is of the level where words must be censored, for your apparent safety) ss who should probably work on social skills, and get laid.
Now as to having a name 'Beat yr own kid' and then referring to others as rednecks, to this, I have nothing else to add.
Good bye to a forum full of apparently, imbeciles.
lawl someone call the waaaaaahhhhmbulance. You defending a nu metal band as "genreless" is pretty priceless. And for the record, since no one asked, my name is a parody of the band Be yr own Pet. Way to win at life there pal. You trying to act like some sort of psuedo-intellectual is pretty hilarious as well. When you get a better grasp of music, come back one day.
I was dead. This was hell. There were no demons, no hellfire or brimstone, just a deep, complete feeling of darkness and hopelessness. This was the never-ending void. Not at all how I had imagined it, but worse than I thought that it could have been.
beat yr own KID is offline   Reply With Quote