Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #2693 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

my day:

Very long; and very dragged out. I went to the doctor today, it was a walk in.. no appointment; because my doctor is on his vacation time. So I'm waiting out in the doctor's offfice for about 2 hours and finally I'm the last one left. I go in the doctors offfice and I'm sitting there for 20 minutes.. the doctor she says hi and goes to talk then her phone rings.. she answers and for the next 15 minutes she's on the phone with one of her friends having this big conversation. Finally she get's off the phone and gives me my needle and told me about it.. in total taking about 1 minute half.. so i spend 20 minutes in a offfice with her for only needing one minute of her time.. she wasted my time.. maybe I should have said something.. but I couldn't bring my self to speak up and say 'HELLO! i'm here pay attention'. So then I walk home afterwards and spend the rest of my day on the computer/watching tv and cleaning my room.. and having some food in between. So now I'm here... bored and watching some english action movie.. which wouldn't be so bad if I was in the mood for it..

anyways thats my day.. how wonderful.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote