Music Banter - View Single Post - Stalker's guide to MB
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

sab you should answer them :]

Questions for the past of MB, for the future.. and of the now.

Personal Questions

number 1:
how old are you?: 12. 13 awn September 21st. Say happy birthday to me.

number 2:
how old were you when you joined?: To be honest I don't know. 10 or 11.

number 3:
have you matured since joining MB?: I think so.

number 4:
who's your favorite MB member?: in no order, Mr. Sensitive, Explosions, Spinning, Big3, RT...and Crazy Luv, whatever happen to her?

number 5:
do you like MB's staff?: Some of them.

number 6:
whats your favorite colour?: Red, black, and white. Very mod.

number 7:
who's your favorite band? Rolling Stones.

number 8:
who has the best band on MB?: To be honest, I wouldn't know.

number 9:
did you come here for the music, but find yourself posting more in the lounge? if so why do you think so?: Yes, and yes. And because...I can't be arsed to type out the novel that it will become so let's just leave it at, "because I said so." :]

number 10:
Whats your relationship status?: You couldn't get in my heart in that way, as the space is filled and always will be<3. And same goes for him<3.

number 11:
what country do you live in (not from or how many you lived in RAINE): ha...the US.

number 12:
do you have spelling problems, anger problems, understanding problem.. or problems involing maturity and your over all forum when it comes to dealing with harsh or pointless post?: It's been suggested I get anger management.

Forum Questions

number 1:
how long have you been here?: A year this month.

number 2:
how long are you planning on being here? I dunno.

number 3:
how did you come across MB?: mom found it on google.

number 4:
(in relation to questio 'number 3) are you glad you did?: In some ways yes, in some ways no.

number 5:
who was the oddest, yet coolest person on MB when you joined?: ...then it was Urban ha. He struck me as very odd back then for some reason. But everyone seemed to love him.

number 6:
who is now the coolest person in your opinion?: thee people on my favorites list.

number 7:
what makes you stay here?: The sting. HA.

number 8:
is this place just a addiction for nerds?: Mm...nerds isn't the word.

number 9:
are the only true nerds on forums MODS?: aw. no. mods are people too.

number 10:
what do you think of MB now compared to what you thought when you first joined?: You have to think about what you post, so you don't give people amo to shoot you with. And you can't take everything so seriously, you must develope a thick skin so to speak.

number 11:
name the part of the forum where you spend most of your time?: my PM box.

number 12:
name the part of the forum that you love to hate?: I don't really hate any part of it...

number 13:
do you wish MB was a different color? if so name them...: No I like these colours. Very easy on the eyes.

number 14:
do you want to be a mod?: I think that would be the funniest thing ever to happen in the whole wide world.

number 15:
what kind of person do you think makes a mod?: Someone who can settle fights and be fair...? In an ideal world, anyway...see think of MB as a little town. The admins are the sherifs and the mods are the deputys.

number 16:
do you realize that you more than likely will never be a mod? Yup. haha.

number 17:
whats most annoying about this forum, MB?: My name's not MB ...but the petty digs members make at other members, that annoys the hell out of me.

number 18:
do you find it annoying that there's 100's of acounts yet there's only a random few that actually post often? No, nothing so trivial would annoy me ha...

number 19:
if you're an everyday poster, do you find it annoying when you go to 'new posts' over and over and no one has posted?: Well **** me, look at that we have a new posts button.

number 20:
how can this forum be improved?: You tell me...? ha

number 21:
how can you help this forum improve?: I can't. I'm some exotic booze, for christs sake, get with the program.

number 22:
do you think at the bottom of each page in every thread, that it should say who's in the thread? Yes, that was useful.

number 23:
are you able to answer me when I ask what happened to bar at the bottom of each thread that says who's in the thread with you? No, surry.

number 24:
what music thread caught your attention the most?: What is this you speak of? HEHE...well the "what are you listening to right now?" thread...maybe.

number 25:
how has your music taste changed since you've joined MB?: I find myself cussing the radio out

number 26: what do you think is Emo?: A genre of musics that it's fans try to pass off as a style. Haa.

number 27: depending on how you answered question ‘number 26' do you consider bands like MCR, and the used to be new age Emo?: I dunno, emo's not really my thing.

number 28:
what's your favourite genre?: classic rock, southern rock (not the twangy country country stuff...I mean like...southern bluesy rock shizz...Janis Jopling much? Lynrd Skynrd, Janis Joplin...you know, THAT type of thing.), blues, showtunes...

number 29:
who do think has the most talent for song/poem writing on the MB song writing forum?: Hobo has gotten pretty damn good.

number 30:
who do you think writes the most emoish lyircs on MB?: Ethan.

number 31:
who do you think tries too hard to fit in?: No one. We're all stubborn.

number 32:
do you go out of your way to study bands so you have something to say on forums?: Nope. Haha.

number 33:
out of all the norm members here, who has made the least amount of musical threads?: Me.

number 34:
out of all the members who do you think has made the least amount of msuical post? as in members that have been here for years.. take away the amount of lounge post you think they've made and just go by how many musical post you think they've made.: Me. HAHA.

Random Questions

number 1:
are you a part of other forums, if so are they better or worse then this one?
if on many then just say better or worse.. don't go into long boring details.
I don't like to pick and choose. Each has their own, lovely appeal to me and that's why I'm on them.

number 2:
how often do you wish you were next to one of the MB members so you could smack him/her?: Oh. Frequently. So frequently.

number 3:
have you ever had a crush on a MB member? Yep. hehe.

number 4:
(Second part to the question above) did you believe it was actually real? Like a real crush? A crush doesn't have to be much to be real haha. But yes it was a real crush...real love, no. Not love like that anyway...

number 5:
do you think relationships on forums (friendship or other) can be real over the computer?: Yes

number 6:
do you actually understand what spam is completely? Yeah. People like it with eggs...

number 7:
(related to the question above) then why do you do it?: FFS. BECAUSE IM BOOZY!

number 8:
In your personal opinion do you think some MB members get away with a lot? Or not enough?: Everyone gets away with murder.

number 9:
whats your idea of the perfect forum? Um...fun?

number 10:
do you find there's more annoying people here then likeable? Annoying does it for me sometimes, as I said, I like the sting. Plus it amuses me.

number 11:
doesn't it suck that there's so many questions here? Yeah. But it gave me something to do, thanks Sab
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote