Music Banter - View Single Post - What Do You Think Of Mosh?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi_To_The_World
^ i dunno, i cant relate with em's homophobic, wife-killing, "shock crock". but then again, i cant relate with most rappers.
jadakiss is good, but his songs are mainly about his past coke dealing and b*tches and yachts. i wouldnt put him up there w. nas or even em, but he's definitely better than most
dmx's first two albums are classic- definitely in my top ten rap albums. But, everything else he's touched has been weak, thinking he can make up for lack of creativity by just barking and saying "what?" every other word. im glad he's done putting out music.
Yeah Ilike jada kiss too. but he isn't one of my faves. but he's better than a lot of corporate crap out there today that people expect us to listen to.
And Nas is golden. And I still love DMX. Just not as much as I used to for the same reasons you said. If he spent as my time as he did making crappy movies (cradle to the grave) maybe he could make a decent album again.
And I can proudly say Cradle to the grave was not the best thing I've ever seen. And I didn't even see it in the movies thank goodness for that.

And em is one of the few rappers out there who I can relate to.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote